Release Date: April 18, 2017
The newest version can always be downloaded from accounts.esha.com.
11.3 Initial Release Notes (Version 11.3.285)
- Canadian Nutrient File 2015 database released.
- Database structure updated to be able to use ESHA Port version 4.3 and the new import and export templates.
- Fixed a bug where the nutrient calculator would fill in values to some nutrients if you cancelled the calculation.
- Fixed crash when selecting Export Analysis with the Calories and Fat Pie Chart.
- Fixed MyPlate calorie pattern for US 2016 regulations.
- Removed "Nutrient Content Claims" tab from Edit Recipe window. This is a Genesis R&D Food specific feature.
- Database structure version 11.3.2 required for Food Processor version 11.3.x
- USDA Database: SR-28 (Unchanged)
- Canadian Database: CNF 2015 (Updated)
- Total foods in the database: 72,797
- ESHA Port updated to version 4.3.x
- ESHA Security version 4.0.x unchanged.
- Notes for the newest ESHA Port and Security versions can be found here.
- Internet Connection required for installation.
- Minimum of 2GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Client OS: Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Server OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1), Windows SBS 2011 (SP1), Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Update1)
- SQL Server versions supported: SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2014 (including Express versions)
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or later and .NET 3.5
- Visual C++ 2015 32 bit (installed with application)
- Click here for instructions on running the program on a MAC