Release Date: Initial release: 11/3/2017
11.4 Initial Release Notes (Version 11.4.412)
- Ability to attach documents to items (e.g. spec sheets, images etc..)
- Add 5 days at a time to Menu Plan Module
- Data entry respects Windows Regional Settings (period or comma for decimal)
- All help moved online, can still be triggered using F1
- Adjusted average & Percent standard options from Menu Plan have been added to Reports
- Removed extra hyperlinks when scrolling thru a cycle menu
- All reports options available when exporting reports
- Database structure version 11.4.x required for Food Processor version 11.4.x
- USDA Database: SR-28 including 2016 and 2017 corrections from the USDA, including folate, Vitamin E, fatty acid and maganese for some foods.
- Canadian Database: CNF 2015
- Total foods in the database: 76,000+
- New & Update Information from: AdvancePierre/Barber Foods, Amphora, Anheuser-Busch, Atalanta, Bake 'n Joy, Bellisio Foods, Biena Snacks, Blount Fine Foods, Centrum (Pfizer), Clyde's Donuts, Cyrus O' Leary's Pies, David's Cookies, DeLallo, English Bay Batter, Fruit Filllings Inc., Gold Coast Baking, Gonnella Baking Co, Granny B's Cookies, Harlan Bakeries, Hormel Foods, Jessie Lord Bakery, Jolly Time Popcorn, Kraft Heinz. Lakewood Juices, Maplehurst Bakeries, Miami Onion Roll Co., Miller Baking Co., Mountain House, Now Foods, Olson's Baking Co, Orange Bakery, Panera Bread - At Home (Soups), PepsiCo, Puratos, Rich's, Rise Baking, Siderno Bakery, Stater Bros., The Father's Table. And Restaurants: Auntie Anne's, Berticci's, Bob Evans, Burger King, Costco Food Court, Dairy Queen, KFC, Little Caesars, Long John Silver's, Original Green Burrito, Original Red Burrito, Panera Bread, Pinkberry, QDOBA, Subway, Taco Bell, Wingstop.
- ESHA Port version updated to 4.4.x
- ESHA Security version 4.0.x unchanged
- Notes for the newest ESHA Port and Security versions can be found here.
- Internet Connection required for installation. DVD available on request for additional cost.
- Minimum of 2GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Client OS: Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Server OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1), Windows SBS 2011 (SP1), Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Update1)
- SQL Server versions supported: SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2014 (including Express versions)
- .NET Framework 4.6.2
- Visual C++ 2015 32 bit (installed with application)
- Click here for instructions on running the program on a MAC