Release Date: Initial release: 12/5/2017 Latest Release (4.4.602): 2/28/2018
Note: Most recent patch fixes are in bold.
4.4.464 Initial Release Notes
- Users will now be able to add a path to the .ini file to be included in the select template dropdowns
- Ingredient Statements can be exported on Recipes and Food Menus
- Recipe imports have choice of label to create
- Recipe and Label names distinguished from each other on exports
- Fixed various misspelling and confusing text
- Fixed a bug with importing recipes that have an override
- Nutrients on Food Menu report now properly rounded
- Fixed issues with some serving sizes/types that wouldn't import properly
- Solved various crash issues
- Fixed a bug related to error message of missing txt files from command line
- If no allergen preferences exist now it will show all allergens instead of none
- Fixed problems with importing recipes with user code (4.4.602)
- Fixed Allergen Statement export to include only text of Allergen Statement (no longer includes the Additional Allergen Statement)(4.4.602)
- Fixed Imports of Serving Size and Servings Per Container (4.4.602)
- ESHA Port version 4.4.x compatible with Genesis and Food Processor version 11.4.x
- ESHA Security version unchanged (4.0.x).
- Notes for the newest Genesis R&D, Food Processor, and ESHA Security versions can be found here.