This article is for Genesis 11.4 or Later
Occasionally the installer will need a restart to finish, please ensure your machine will be able to be restarted if necessary.
If Installing for the first time on a computer see this guide.
If installing with DataLink see this guide.
- If using a 32-Bit OS please contact support for an alternative installer.
It is recommended that you right click "Run As Administrator" to install properly.
Once you have the setup file downloaded, run the file and if prompted allow permission for our software to install.
Note: You may be met with a small black window, don’t be alarmed this is normal and usually runs in the background, the installer should launch within a minute or two if not right away.
- Accept terms of License Agreement and Click Next
- Enter your Customer Number and Serial Code and Click Next
- The installer should read your INI file (Configuration Settings) of your current install and allow you proceed with the install in the same configuration.
EXAMPLE: Local DB Connection
- Click Install and the Program will go thru and install the necessary components for the selected INI
- If you run into any error messages or it fails for any reason contact email@example.com or click on the live chat on this page.