In certain cases you may see the program not scaling properly (small text or icons.) If you are running Windows 10 this can be fixed when running compatibility mode. Follow these Instructions to turn this on:
- Right-click your shortcut for the application and choose Properties
- Select the Compatibility tab
- Depending on your version you may need to click a "Change high DPI settings" button
- Check "Override high DPI scaling behavior"
- In the "Scaling performed by" drop down, select "System"
- Press OK