Note: In most cases the application will not need a restart, but when upgrading from a older version or with certain windows components missing a restart may be required.
Note: To perform the installation of the software, you will need to be an Administrator on that computer. If that requires a separate login, for any who may need to use the application, you will also need to add any non-administrator logins as valid users.
This will install Genesis and the database as a stand alone setup. This setup style is restricted to one user accessing the database at a time.
1. Open the installation file that was downloaded
2. Click Next to the Welcome Screen.
3. Check the box to accept the terms of the License Agreement
4. Input your user(optional), organization(optional), customer number, and Serial Key
5. Choose "Stand-Alone Install"
6. Choose a destination to install the program (default is recommended)
7. Click Install