This is for Food Processor Versions 11.3 and older, the interface for 11.4 and newer will be different.
This will install the SQL Server instance, the database, and the client(optional). The database can then be connected to by other workstations with the Food Processor installed on it.
1. Open the installation file that was downloaded
2. Click Next to the Welcome Screen.
3. Check the box to accept the terms of the License Agreement
4. Input your user(optional), organization(optional), customer number, and Serial Key
5. Choose Network/Shared Install
6. Under Server, check the boxes next to Server and Database Utilities.
Under Client, check the box next to Food Processor SQL(optional)
7. Choose a destination to install the program (default is recommended)
8. Choose your SQL Server Instance name (default is recommended)
9. Click Next
Upon completion of the installation, you will need to: