Download: Contact ESHA support for download
Release Date: January 16, 2014
Information on minor patches for 9.12 included below
- Label Settings configuration can now be saved & loaded. This allows various configurations of label layouts to be readily applied to existing recipes, or new recipes, including setting a particular label layout as a default for new recipes.
- Changed combined child label to better comply with the CFR. There are now 5 child label formats:
- Infants 0-12 mos
- US Child Toddlers, 1-2 yrs
- US Child Toddlers, 2-4 yrs
- US child Dual label, Infants 0-12 mos & Toddlers, 1-2 yrs
- US Child Dual Label, Toddlers, 1-2 yrs & Toddlers, 2-4 yrs.
- Dual Declaration functionality to support additional quantitative information immediately adjacent to the required quantitative information for each nutrient. (Nutrient weight information for both Recipes in a dual dec label.)
- Common Name now included in Search results.
- New installation process. Use of SQL Server localDB for stand-alone installations.
- Analysis Override will not adjust to apply Yield Adjustments. Analysis Override is now final value for the nutrient, per serving.
- Canadian Tabular/Horizontal label. Fixed missing line below Protein.
- Mexican labeling - incorporated changes to rounding rules and other changes per 2010 addendum to NOM-051.
- (Only affects ESHA Security module) Search results will now include records to which users have NO ACCESS. User access is still restricted to those records; however they appear in the search results lists.
- Licensing system changed in programs. Product Key is no more. Information dialog changed accordingly.
- Database / Modify / HAACP tab no longer reports Improper Argument (which was bogus notification anyway).
- Both fields must be specifically identified for Search and Replace function.
- Tightened up some spacing in Ingredient Statements.
- Non-Label nutrients displayed in the Spreadsheet Label Rounded now report values
- Bar Graph - Export to Clipboard now pastes full report, and no longer just the report name.
- Changed indentation of Omega 6 and/or Omega 3 depending on other voluntary nutrients displayed. (Canadian label only.)
- Help / Information now correctly displays the computer's operating system.
- Audit Trails can now be enabled (or disabled) regardless of whether users are in Genesis at the time.
- Export All formerly opened all items to check to see if user data was to be exported. Streamlined that to filter modified items first, and export from there.
- Many System Requirements changed for installations. Typically, latest Service Pack is required for a given operating system. Refer to the System Requirements on the Genesis product (near bottom) page.
- Database structure version 9.6.0 required for Genesis 9.12.x
- USDA database (SR-25) and CNF (2007b) versions unchanged.
- Total foods in the database: 59,815
- Total Nutrients Tracked: 160
- ESHA Port 2.9.0
- ESHA Security 2.4.1 required
Release Date: January 31, 2014
- Fixed Select button on Ingredient Statement dialog not opens as expected (nolonger takes 10+ mins).
- Fixed Opening some older recipes resulted in error when retrieving label information (pertaining to label options and Mexico settings).