Download: Contact ESHA support
Release Date: January 31, 2014
Information on minor patches for 10.13 included below.
- New installation process. Use of localDB for stand-alone installations.
- Licensing system changed in programs. Product Key is no more. Information dialog changed accordingly.
- Activities (Exercises) updated with METs values, as well as added several new ones.
- Common Name now included in Search results.
- Audit Trails can now be enabled (or disabled) regardless of whether users are in Food Processor at the time.
- (Only affects ESHA Security module) Search results will now include records to which users have NO ACCESS. User access is still restricted to those records; however they appear in the search results lists.
- Export All formerly opened all items to check to see if user data was to be exported. Streamlined that to filter modified items first, and export from there.
- Many System Requirements changed for installations. Typically, latest Service Pack is required for a given operating system.
- Database / Modify / HAACP tab no longer reports Improper Argument (which was bogus notification anyway).
- Both fields must be specifically identified for Search and Replace function.
- Bar Graph - Export to Clipboard now pastes full report, and no longer just the report name.
- Help / Information now correctly displays the computer's operating system.
- Database Structure version 9.6.0 required with Food Processor 10.13.x
- USDA Database: SR-25 (Updated)
- Canadian Database: CNF 2007b (Unchanged)
- Total foods in the database: 57,123
Download: FoodProcessor 10.13.1 Patch.exe
Release Date: January 2014
- Fixed Opening some older recipes resulted in error when retrieving label information (pertaining to label options and Mexico settings).