NOTE: You will likely need the full download, and not the web download. Let us know and we can give you a link to download it.
NOTE: You must have .Net 4 or 4.5 installed prior to running this command line install. [You can download .NET 4.5 here](http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653)
NOTE: The installation must be ran from an Administrative command prompt.
This is specifically for installing the client only. You will need an existing database hosted on a server for this to work. This will not work as a stand alone install.
- Extract the MSI from the bootstrapper:
- Create a UDL file. Enter your connection information and make sure the Test Connection succeeds. Then save the UDL file and open it in Notepad. Save the "Connection String"
- Run the windows installer package:
msiexec /i "c:\path\to\FoodPro+Full+Setup.msi" /qn CUSTOMERNUM=<customer number> SERIALKEY=<serial key including dashes> DBCONNECTIONSTRING="<connection string from the UDL file>" ADDLOCAL=Client /l*v "%temp%\EshaInstallCommandLine.log"
- Run the CrystalReports installer package:
msiexec /I "c:\program files (x86)\esha research\foodprosql\crystalreports.msi" /passive
- Run the novapdf installer package:
"c:\program files (x86)\esha research\foodprosql\installnovapdf_fp.bat"