Download: No longer available
Release Date: February 14, 2013
- Windows 8 now supported.
- Default 'Full' installation installs SQL Server 2008 R2 Express, unless existing SQL Server (ESHA) instance already present.
- Export user data by groups using the 'Include ANY group (OR)'.
- Default installation directory for Database Utility is now within the user's AppData path. As example, under Windows XP, this path is likely C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Esha Research\Database Utility\. This may affect default backup location.
- Default installation directory for the ESHA Database files is now within the user's AppData path. As example, under Windows XP, this path is likely C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Esha Research\Data\.
- During import of an EXL file allow the user to "Append to existing person", "Replace existing person", and "Create new Person".
- Label images can now be exported as jpeg (*.jpg) or PNG (*.png), in addition to existing formats (bitmap, gif, tif).
- Decimal precision for Check Data function follows setting on Nutrients page.
- List of Suppliers and/or Product Codes can now be exported.
- Columns for "Create Date" and "Modify Date" added to the search results list.
- Can now double click individual audits in Audits page to open a dialog with the audit entry information.
- Added more resizable dialogs.
- Names for Recipes and Ingredients allow up to 70 characters (from 60). (66320)
- 'Report header image' and 'Reports PLUS header image' found in View / Preferences now support multiple image file types (bitmap, jpeg, gif, tiff, png).
- Database Structure version 9.5.1 required with Food Processor 10.12.x
- USDA Database: SR-25
- Canadian Database: CNF 2007b (Unchanged)
- Total foods in the database: 52,725
- ESHA Port 2.9.0
- ESHA Security 2.4.0
- SQL Server 2000 (including MSDE) is no longer supported.