This article will explain how to change what nutrients are shown in Genesis or Food Processor's reports. This will not change what is shown in the nutrition facts panel.
Additional reference: Making Effective Use of Your Nutrient List (blog article)
1. Go to the "Home" ribbon and click on "Nutrients to View". For versions prior to version 11 select the View menu, then click on Nutrients to View.
2. From here you can choose one of the sets that already exist, or you can select "Modify" to create a new set of nutrients to view.
3. If you are wanting to create a new set, after selecting "Modify" click on "Edit". If you have already created a .nut file that you would like to select, click on "Select" and navigate to the .nut file.
4. In the "Nutrient Selection" screen, choose what nutrients you would like to add. You can either double click them, or click the arrow to move them. The left side are nutrients not selected, the right side are nutrients that will be shown.
5. Once you have the nutrients you would like, click ok.
6. At this point you can either overwrite the file you are currently using by clicking "Save" or you can create a new nutrients to view file by clicking "Save As". To save under the default location (C:\ProgramData...) you will need administrator rights. If you do not, you can choose a different location to save the file, such as Documents.
7. Click ok. You will now use this set of nutrients until you choose otherwise.