Download: Navigate to Accounts.ESHA.com and log in using your customer number as you user login and your serial code as your password.
Release Date: 8/31/2015
- ESHA Port Version 4.0 has a new interface! We have incorporated a more modern ribbon look. We also updated all of the icons and splash screen.
- ESHA Port no longer counts as an active user for the database. This application will no longer use one of the concurrent user licenses for Genesis or the Food Processor when run.
- Fixed a bug where exporting the Food Menu Report would not show the proper values for the allergens.
- Fixed a bug where some special characters would cause the export to fail.
- Fixed a bug where the settings would be reset when clicking on the “Edit” button of an export or export
- The default fields now will not reset when ESHA Port is closed.
- ESHA Port can now export items with names longer than 70 characters.
Compatible with Genesis and Food Processor version 11.0.x
Release Date: September 18, 2015
- Fixed a bug where the allergens in the Food Menu would not export properly.
Release Date: November 16, 2015
- Fixed a bug where saving the label image file would get an error for longer paths and file names. The maximum is 255, including the path. The application will now crop the file name as needed to fit.
Release Date: November 25, 2015
- Fixed a bug where some text files would not import properly due to reading the text file type incorrectly.
Update for Genesis version 11.0.119 and Food Processor version 11.0.117 also available.