If you have an existing installation of Genesis or the Food Processor, and have moved to the cloud version, you can transfer all of your existing user created items to the new system.
To do so:
- Export all of your existing data within the application. Navigate to the Database Tab and select Export All. This can take a while with a lot of user data. (It will automatically detect the size and split from 1-24 files)
Note: For ease of importing, the use of your Desktop or Documents folders for the export is not advisable. The easiest location for exporting would be a new folder in the C drive. Create a C:\export or C:\temp folder to export into.
- Log into cloud.esha.com and launch your application (either Food Processor or Genesis).
- Go to the Database ribbon and click on "Import".
- Browse to the location (click here for directory instructions) that you saved the exported file(s)
- The default options of "Import all items in the file" and "Always replace the database item with the imported item" should be selected and press OK.
If you would like assistance with this process, or if you have any troubles, connect to the Live Chat found on this page.