The entire Label Display ('View Label' from within the program) can be exported as a Vector graphics file. Once exported in this manner, the resulting .pdf file can then be opened and edited as a PDF file, in something like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
To export the label (and other objects) as a Vector:
- View the label as normal. Specifically, click the 'View Label' button on the Recipe tab of the ribbon.
- Anywhere in the whitespace of the label display, right-click.
- In the right-click menu, choose Print as Vector.
- In the Printer dialog that appears, select a PDF driver. 'novaPDF' is installed with Genesis, but you can use another if you have other(s) installed.
- Click OK.
- If the PDF driver prompts for other aspects, follow those accordingly. For example, some may prompt for the file name & location.
- Provide the resulting PDF file to your graphics person.