This document is for any customer wishing to fully uninstall the Genesis R&D or Food Processor Demo software.
- In Windows 10 right-click the Start button and click Control Panel (in earlier versions click start button and select "control panel"). Go to "Programs and Features" (if your Control Panel is in Category view, go to "Uninstall a Program").
- Find the Demo you wish to uninstall ('Genesis R&D Demo' or 'The Food Processor Demo').
- Click Uninstall.
- If Prompted with a dialog box stating "Are you sure you want to uninstall Genesis R&D Demo (or The Food Processor Demo)" click Yes.
- It will then be removed from your "Program and Features".
- Next, find and remove Microsoft SQL Server Express LocalDB.
- Follow the on screen prompts to uninstall.
- Exit Control Panel
Important Note: The above will remove the applications installed with your ESHA Demo software, but there is need to remove some individual files/folders as well.
- Open Windows Explorer (Windows Key and E while in any window). Or, from Windows Start menu, start typing 'File Explorer'.
- Navigate to this path (C:\ProgramData\Esha Research\Data). 'ProgramData' is typically a hidden folder, so you will need enable hidden folders (if familiar), or simply copy this path to the middle dialog as shown below:
- Delete both gendemo_log.ldf and gendemo.mdf in that folder.
- Close File Explorer.
The ESHA Demo files are now removed. You should be able to reinstall the latest Demo if desired. Thank you for trying ESHA Research software!