Download: Navigate to https://accounts.esha.com and log in using your customer number as the user login and your serial code as the password.
Release Date: 9/7/2016
- Added the ability to export the new 2016 nutrition label, as well as the nutrients that the new label can use for the Label Rounded Analysis export.
- Changed some of the spacing in columns in the export document and export file pages to accommodate more columns.
- Added functionality for Ctrl+O and Ctrl+W.
- Entering future dates in the export criteria will no longer cause the export to fail.
- Created a new more user friendly installation interface.
- Fixed a crash when using the mouse scrollwheel.
- Removed icons that have no use.
- Fixed a bug where users could select the same field separator and text delimiter.
- The default fields should now save properly again.
- Fixed a bug where the error log would not clear before import in some cases.
- Widened the Document Type drop down box to not cut off the Food Menu name.
- Fixed a bug where Food Menu fields would sometimes be set as the Person defaults, causing fields (like allergens) that can’t be applied to a Person to be chosen.
- Resized the “User Code” column in the Selection Criteria search to not cut off the word “Code”.