Release Date: Initial release: 1/6/2017 (Version 1.1.79)
Notes for patches found below initial version release notes.
1.1 Initial Release Notes (Version 1.1.79)
- Added a function to change the unit of measurement for the “Batch Weight” and “Formula Amount” in the Formula view.
- Added the ability to enter calories as a standard component in ingredients, instead of needing to enter it in the “Override” area.
- Improved the reports for ingredients and formulas.
- Fixed a bug where you could not add users if you were not connected to an Active Directory domain.
- Fixed a bug where if you have two ingredients with the same name, only one would appear in searches. Now supplier information is shown to the right of the ingredient name if there are two ingredients with the same name.
- Added symbol for proprietary blends to show that they don’t have a %DV established.
- Fixed a bug for app server configurations. This would cause only one session per machine to connect. The application now allows one connection per user per machine.
- (For Cloud Hosted only) Disabled some of the functions that are not possible in the cloud, such as Backup and Restore Database, and Mange Users.
- Fixed a bug where the application would in some cases when saving a recipe that is used in another recipe when both are open.
- Fixed a bug where Servings Per Container would not keep an updated value if the formula was saved more than once.
- Fixed a bug where the application would crash when creating a new ingredient and formula at the same time in some circumstances.
- Fixed a crash when typing information into the “Custom Allergen Statement” field then hitting Ctrl+S.
- Fixed a crash when creating a new item, then trying to open an existing item before naming the new item.
- Internet Connection required for installation.
- Minimum of 1GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Client OS: Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- SQL Server versions supported: SQL Server 2012 and newer (including Express versions)
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or later
- Click here for instructions on running the program on a MAC