Certain regulations allow for the declaring of a specific Sugar Alcohol (e.g. xylitol, erythritol, etc) starting with Genesis 11.5 this option is allowed where the regulations allow.
To use this setting:
- Click Edit Label
- Select Voluntary Nutrients on Left Hand Pane
- Check Sugar Alcohol
- Select Nutrient Options on Left Hand Pane
- Scroll to and Expand Sugar Alcohol
- Use desired language(s) Specific Sugar Alcohol (In the following example, English Specific Sugar Alcohol)
- Type in the desired Sugar Alcohol in text box. Click OK
- Click OK on the Label Settings Screen, you should now see the Specific Sugar Alcohol on your Label.