Open up ESHA Admin Tools (Start>ESHA) then:
- Select the 'backup' button from the ribbon to select the backup function
- The database name and server name are automatically populated based on the selected product. You can manually change these if so desired.
- Select the location you want to store your backups
- The file name is also automatically populated based on the database name. You can manually change this if so desired
- Click the 'execute' button in the ribbon. It may take a little while to backup, but when finished, you should receive the location of the file created in the console window on the right